I had some requests for me to show more before pics of the house we flipped, so here they are! Notice most of the pictures are of the downstairs and the kitchen. The one with Cory is the living room after Dave already ripped out the nastiest carpet ever to find hardwood underneath! yeah! Also note the big pit that was full of garbage...the previous owners tried to add on and poured a foundation section and then just left it. It was not worth the money to add on, so we used it as our massacre pit where all the old stuff was thrown in, then we covered it and built a NICE deck over the top of it. If you are visiting our blog for the first time, scroll down and you will find the remodeled pictures of the house.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Before pics of tan house
Posted by Denning Domain at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





40 comments:
I love all the new updates Melissa! I still can't get over how different Alaina looks! She is beautiful and Cory is so handsome!! Keep up the posting!1:)
that is pretty amazing melissa! Kuddo's to you and your hunka burnin love on that one!
I haven't seen your house in years! I need to come see what you have done with the place (esp. the basement)
Pats on the back to ya both.
a comment for you, dear!
Alaina CRACKED ME UP!!! She is SO cute!
You rock, chica!
WOW!!! That's so crazy to see that house before and after... it turned out so beautiful!
Just thought I'd leave a comment since you gave me so much crap the other night! ;)
Hehehe! You rock!
I'm going to leave a comment every day on here and let them build up until you check them!! LOL!! Haha hahahahahhahh!!!!
Mmmmwwwwaaahahahah! (evil laugh!)
"NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST!! NEW POST!!! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST!! NEW POST!!! NEW POST! NEW POST!", chanted Melissa's many fans!
Kay, so I kinda sucked at leaving a comment every day... OK, I REALLY sucked... but how bout if I leave like 20 right now instead?
K
sounds good to me too.
Did I ever tell you how cool you are? Ok, I know I did, but not today! You ROCK!
“If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.”
-Jack Handey
I was wondering how you feel about euthanasia? Wikipedia says this: Euthanasia (literally "good death" in Ancient Greek) refers to the practice of ending a life, usually through lethal injection. It is illegal in most countries.
So, just thought you might want to know that.
I know that Emilee and I bring it up every time we are with you, but remember when we folded your laundry and we did it at turbo speed and we almost died laughing? Ya. That was fun.
I often wonder how long it will take you to find these comments that I leave.
"Catholic teaching condemns euthanasia as a 'crime against life'."
Duh.
So, how are ya?
I'm good, thanks! How's the family?
My family's good! Thanks for asking! So, is Dave still planning on going back out on outages?
You know... the biggest problem with comment moderation (aside from someone annoying leaving 20 comments) is that when you are trying to be annoying and leave 20 comments, you get to somewhere between 6 and 10 and you don't remember how many you've left and you can't tell until the blog author decides to publish them... or not.
Today's date is May 24, 2008. I wonder what the date will be when you find these annoying messages.
"You drive off a cliff, but, you're still slamming on those breaks."
-Jack Handey
Yes I love technology
But not as much as you, you see
But I still love technology
Always and Forever
-Kip Dynamite
Dang! I wish I knew what number we were on! Would you publish my posts already to I can look?
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
One time my sister was in an opera and they didn't do a dress rehearsal before they did the real show. It made for a pretty funny story that I'll have to tell you someday... when you read my comments. So that might be next year that I tell you the story.
Hey guys... you know whats funny? These people, they go to sleep, think everything's fine, everything's good.... and they wake up the next day and they're on fire.
The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.
-Jack Handey
Hmmmm.... where do you think we're at in the race for 20?
Probly gettin' close, ya?
"People such as Lutherans are taught euthanasia is wrong and that it is God who has the right over life and death."
Duh again.
I dream of having a dishwasher in my house. I get tired of washing dish after dish by hand.
I'm thinkin' we gotta be somewhere around 20. I'll throw on just one more for good measure...
I believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they posses insiiiiiiiiiide. Give them a sense of pride, to make it easier. Let the childrens' laughter remind us how we used to be.
There's a choice we're makin'. We're savin' our own lives... it's true, we make a brighter day, just you and me.
I might have just left half of a comment, but I can't tell because I can't see it! Oh well... just checking to see if 20 or so new comments have appeared yet! (not that you'll post all those retarded things I said... people will find out what a weird friend you have!)
JUst checking in! I think I'm doing better at leaving a comment every day. I won't have to try to leave twenty in one day in the future! :)
I'm so sorry! I've missed a few days, I think. Hmmmm... what useless bit of information can I talk about today?
There's an old saying about those who forget history. I don't remember it, but it's good.
- Stephen Colbert
I was just thinkin' that you probably won't publish any of these things I'm posting... just to annoy me!
Slacker, slacker, slacker! I've been slacking and have missed a couple days.
How you feel about alien abduction?
Are you ever going to post again? Just wondering... ;) I gotta give you crap... it's what I do!
Ok I am officially declaring your "Blog fast" OVER!! Come on....we need to see what is going on! HA! Miss you guys! Hope you are good!
K- that made me chuckle...I must say. I'm not as embarrassed as I thought I'd be when you finally published all of them! :)
Funny times.
You guys worked miracles on that house good job.
Post a Comment