Melissa!!! I'm soo sorry we haven't talked in forever. Anyways can i just say you are the most coolest mom ever making a blog for your family, it's so fun to check you guys out and see how your kids are growing, super super cute. What fun in Orlando! thanks for sharing your blog with me. We need to chat soon, love you and your family. Love- Kawela
Melissa! I came across your blog and it was fun to see your beautiful fam! I have a blog too, but it is private, if you want to email me your email, I will send you an invite! jilbowman@gmail.com Jill Bowman (Coltrin) Tell Marci hi for me!
We are a very FUN-LOVING family. We love to go places and always be busy. We love to travel and love to be with our kids. Our family loves music and it is a part of our every day. Our two kids are the most beautiful little people we have ever known and never knew we could love someone else besides each other so dearly. We love our Savior and the peace our religion brings to us in our life. We have great family and great friends whom make our life Awesome everyday!
4 comments:
We still get cake,right? Just a few days late....We will be celebrating when the boy comes home....Nice blog baby. Em
Melissa!!!
I'm soo sorry we haven't talked in forever. Anyways can i just say you are the most coolest mom ever making a blog for your family, it's so fun to check you guys out and see how your kids are growing, super super cute. What fun in Orlando! thanks for sharing your blog with me. We need to chat soon, love you and your family.
Love- Kawela
Happy Birtday Dave!! (Em was a few days late, I'm a few weeks late!)
Call us for the celebration... we wouldn't miss it!
I'm still laughing over the picture with the little bowtie... LOL!!! That was freakin' awesome!
Melissa! I came across your blog and it was fun to see your beautiful fam! I have a blog too, but it is private, if you want to email me your email, I will send you an invite! jilbowman@gmail.com
Jill Bowman (Coltrin)
Tell Marci hi for me!
Post a Comment