Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wow it's been a long time since I posted!

Well, Dave finally got off to Brazil 2 weeks ago. He is having an ok time there. He is not getting to enjoy the beautiful beaches and weather much cuz he is working so much and has no car to get anywhere. But he did get his 2nd sunburn ever... Last year he got his first in Florida. Poor baby. I have only had like a thousand and my freckles prove it! We miss him lots but are staying busy. Alaina is in dance and loving it. She is also going to preschool 3 days a week. Cory is in 1st grade and is doing very good. He is really starting to great with his reading and math. He starts soccer for his 4th season this spring. I am going to start selling Lia Sofia jewelry and I am excited about that. Not a whole lot to update for now, so when i have some new news, i will report...

4 comments:

~Our Rockabilly Army Lives~ said...

Man I was wondering how you guys were! I hope Dave takes some pictures! I miss u guys!

Unknown said...

DUDE....I want to have a lia party up here. How about a sat morn? Fun? You rock and I so owe you a million dollars. Love the Easter Bunny...Em

The Wolfs said...

I love your pict of the Easter bunny! Thanks for such a fun day you were amazing and did such a wonderful job! Way to go lady i am loving that you are posting again by the way!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

The picture really caught my eye. Love your blog colors. I am new to blogging and loving it.

Stop by my blog for a visit.

I am giving away my first EVER BLOG PRIZE.
I have a gift basket business and it is the most requested gift over the last 15 years.

From the comments I have already received, appears to be something a little different and something anyone could use.

I have been so touched by the comments that I have decided to give 2 boxes . They will be the $100 deluxe size. I really do want to bless people!!!

I want my blog to encourage others. I have decided that giving is life at its BEST. The drawing will be Saturday!