I have so much i want to post, but don't want to sit that long to get it done. Lets see, where to start... Dave has been home for a month now and we are loving it! He started his job 2 weeks ago back at the site. He is also going to school full time online through Thomas Edison State College. They have a Radiation Protection degree that he can apply a bunch of Radiation work towards and eventually be a Radcon Engineer. The school thing has really put a damper on our fun time with him though and that is hard for us cuz we love to have fun! Right now Dave is taking English, Political Science, and Spanish. Its a load of 9 credits every 12 weeks. Pretty intense but I am so proud of him!
Summer is already wearing me out. Kids had swimming lessons the last two weeks every day. Cory has soccer camp next week and then Alaina turns 5 next Friday! I can't believe it, my baby is too old! We are still hoping to add to our family, but so far, I guess the timing hasn't aligned with Heavenly Father's plans for us yet. We So want another baby! We will be doing as much camping as we possibly can this summer. Dave works a 4/10 shift and has fri-sun off so we hope to camp as much as we can. Anyway, i have a bunch of pics to post sometime, but right now, i have got to go supervise Cory mowing the lawn...
Monday, June 15, 2009
I am soooo behind!
Posted by Denning Domain at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Yay! You posted on your blog again! Let me know if you need anything...
Ha ha..I bet Cory is LOVING the lawn mowing. Work that boy. When we drove by the other day Elizabeth went on and on about how she misses that house. Life went by at a different pace back then. Love ya lady.
You ment so say how much you love and adore the rain and how much you want to get more of it! I am loving "San Diego" you have to watch a lot of Madagascar and Xan now says it all the time while it rains don't really know why but it is so stinking funny! Glad Dave is home and now works the 4/10 shift so stinking funny!
I am so glad he is back home with you guys! And way to go Dave with school. It is hard work.
It is hard when you want more and the timing isn't right...it took us forever to get little Lukas here. But now looking back the timing couldn't have been any more perfect!!
Miss ya
Post a Comment