We are so proud of Cory who got baptized March 6th. He was so excited and was ready as ever! He got his own nice set of scriptures that he has been carrying around with him everywhere he goes. Our wonderful family and friends came to support him in this great day and we are so thankful for all the support he was given. Alaina and Cory both sang and they were angelic. Alaina sang "Families Can Be Together Forever" and "I love to See the Temple" and Cory sang "I am a Child of God". Dave was beaming with pride to baptize and confirm him. Afterwards we went over to my church house to have lunch. It was a very wonderful, peaceful day. I am so proud of little guy! Here are some pics of the eventful day...
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Cory got baptized!
Posted by Denning Domain at 7:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Beautiful kids Melissa and Dave! Watch out you guys, your in trouble!
What a fun day for Cory and all of you! He looks like a little stud!
I love the picture you have on your header of Cory and Alaina. Adorable!
Yipee so exciting! We love the pictures he looks like such a big boy oh wait he is! Can't believe it!
Post a Comment