Sunday, February 17, 2008

Just a trip down Memory Lane of Dave and Melissa. I love you and miss you tons baby...

6 comments:

Bon said...

That was so sweet! You two have a always made such a cute couple and still do!! You look so young in some of those pictures! Miss you guys!!

ClancyPants said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ClancyPants said...

That was great to see you two so young and adorable and in love! You still are young and adorable and in love... I guess then you were just youngER, adorablER and in love-ER! ;) How's Dave doing back east? I hope good. Is it time for all of us to have girls' night yet? (say "yes!")

Audrey said...

Just thinking about ya this Friday night! My cousin Allie told me she saw you at Leo's Place the other night...I am glad to hear you are doing fun stuff and keepig busy!
Cute pics by the way! You two look like KIDS!
You two make beautiful kids by the way! Cory and Alaina are BEAUTIFUL!

ClancyPants said...

Ok, young lady.... Your many fans are anxiously awaiting a new post on your awesome blog! :)

ClancyPants said...

ok, young lady!!! Your fan club is anxiously awaiting another post!!! ;) Just sorta kiddin'! You rock and I'll see you soon...
Love, C