Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My month old hair cut...





Well, i finally chopped my hair off again. It has been 4 1/2 yrs since it has been short, and some friends wanted to see it, so here it is. It only took 3 tries to get the back cut right! Thanks to Audrey for getting it right!

4 comments:

Bunnell's said...

Looks great!!! You are too cute!!

ClancyPants said...

I bet your hubby is DIGGIN' that you put some hot new pics of yourself on your blog!!! ;) Now he can show you off to all his new friends in wherever he is. In all his spare time.... uh... wait a second...

JANEAL said...

Cute hair cut! All the digital scrapbook paper I used on my blog is from Shabby Miss Jenn designs. If you don't digital scrapbook she has already done blog kits you can buy. Check it out they are super cute!

Audrey said...

YAY! I am glad you like it! I just love that Cory begged to mow the lawn! And you are right, he did a GREAT job! What a little Dave Jr.!