Ok my blog is going to have to be boring I guess. I am not going to re add every time i want to change my blog background. So until they come up with a way to transfer everything, my blog is just going to stay the same template but I will change the colors... So sorry for the blahness but its that or my sanity.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I can help you with the transferring. I just couldn't help you get back what was already lost. Whe you're ready to change again, call me and I'll come show you or I'll tell you.
I so feel your pain, honey! I spent like two hours replacing all my lost stuff. I know I said I know how, but I was up and down doing too many things at once during my whole "change the look" time and I totally messed up and lost it all. :( I was hitting my keyboard and cursing at the computer. Very mature... I know.
I only use cutest blog on the block cause' it transfers everything with no erasing! Have you tried that?
What a witch...Ha ha...you are so fun with all your hallowweeeeeen fun....
Thanks for being such a ball, it's contagious! Love ya lady...
Hey Melissa,
I saw the link to your blog on facebook. CUTE family! Sorry your hubby is away. I experienced that a little with my hubby being in residency. It is so hard on the kids. If you get a chance, check out my blog at thejohnsonscoop.blogspot.com
Melissa Finch Johnson
Ok Melissa, now you have the link to my blog! Don't forget to come on the 5th and tell Emilee she's more than welcome as well if she wants to make the drive from Rexburg!
Hey girly,
I just got your blog and decided to leave a comment so you can check mine out. I love that we are back in touch. I am a boring blogger too. If I wasnt so computer illiterate I would probalby be able to do a better job. It sucks your hubby is gone for so long.
by the way cute hair. I am getting an itch to chop mine again. I like to chop it short and then grow it out really long.
Your kids are sooo cute! How old are they?
Hey girly,
I just got your blog and decided to leave a comment so you can check mine out. I love that we are back in touch. I am a boring blogger too. If I wasnt so computer illiterate I would probalby be able to do a better job. It sucks your hubby is gone for so long.
by the way cute hair. I am getting an itch to chop mine again. I like to chop it short and then grow it out really long.
Your kids are sooo cute! How old are they?
Post a Comment