Monday, November 3, 2008

Holy Too Many Halloween Parties Batman...

Sorry for the mass amounts of pics.. We had parties at Cory's school, Laina's preschool, Cory's hip hop dance class, Laina's dance, 2 ward trunk or treats, and of course our fave, Em's party! These posts are mostly for Dave to see since he is away and missing us. I am still trying to recoop from the sugar high my kids were on. Am I alone in the fact that i hide their candy and only let them have like 3 pieces a day? My mom did that to me when I was a kid and I swore I would let my kids eat all they wanted... Ha Ha Mom, you sure knew BEST!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy funny lady, batgirl....
One year I put the candy in bags in the freezer with their names on them and they could have one in their lunch and after dinner every day. It kind worked? They got bored of it. Seems like there is always too many treats. We just sent a bag to David of all our old candy from the past year. The kids think it is so funny and we de-candy ourselves a bit. Abbs is the only one not old enough to have hers in her room. She is a junkie! K-nice book I have going here. LOVE the costumes! You always have 20 per kid. Sweet lady....Love ya...Em

stevie kay said...

You're definitely not alone. Landon gets one tootsie roll each day . . . and mom and dad eat the mini candy bars (I love it when they're still this little). Holy costumes! I can't believe you came up with that many different ones for Alaina!!!!