Monday, November 3, 2008

This is all I dream about doing after 2 LONG months of being a single mom...

Seriously, this is all I want to do is sleep. Alaina is pretty techno, she took these of me catching a super quick nap. She's a good little photographer!

4 comments:

Bon said...

I wish we lived closer so I could take your kiddos and let you do just that for hours!:)

I love the Halloween costumes. The geisha is so original! I loved it!!

The Minert Family said...

Hey Missy,
How is everything going, your kids look really cute, Alaina looks just like you she is adorable, we will be there for thanksgiving so i will for sure call you and come and visit, i would love to see you. love holli

ClancyPants said...

What a funny girl... taking mom's pic while she's sleeping! lol!

~Our Rockabilly Army Lives~ said...

Missy I read urs all the time! Im a total blog stalker! lol I read about 15 blogs and check them daily..lol..SINGLE MOTHERHOOD BLOWS! lol..HAHAHAHAHAHA...welcome....to my world..hehe..jk..

I just get lazy and don't comment..I better get better at that if I want more comments huh.lol