Ok, so i am a part of this phenomenon that has wiped the nation called "Twilight". A bunch of gals and I all went out to the 8 o'clock showing of the movie and we waited in line for about an hour to get into the theater. Now, some of the girls in the group are major die hard Twilight Junkies, reading the books several times each. I only have read the first two books, still working on the third. I really enjoyed the movie. Some of my friends not as much as me, but it was a party to all go together. Some of us very low-budgetly made our own shirts to celebrate the occasion and yes, we were the loud ones in line laughing and taking pictures. We went to Perkins afterwards and partied and it was a great Girls Night all together. Thanks Ladies for the Fun!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
The Gals at Twilight...
Posted by Denning Domain at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
You guys are a hoot, thanks for letting me tag along!
I so wish I had a set group of gfs to go out and do silly crap like this! Matt and I went and saw Twilight on Saturday night and we loved it.
LOVED the party... thanks for letting me tag too. Love you!!!!
Mel
that was the FUNNEST night ever~ you are so fun and amazing - thanks for never giving up on me when i sure had. You are truly the best girly ever! Love ya tons
beck
We rock, don't we! What a fun lady...More memories to add to our already bursting book! Can't wait to go shop on friday!
Did you notice the dude leaning into the picture over Emilee's shoulder???? LOL! He wanted to be as cool as us! Or was he with us? I can't remember... there were too many of us coolio's to count! LOL!
Post a Comment